Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: Collection Cosmetics Primed and Ready Makeup Primer

Hello! Today there's this awesome product I'd like to share =)

For those who have seen me irl, you'd know my facial skin condition isn't fantastic =( I have scars and pores on my face. Super annoying urgh.

BUT. Sample Store sent me this makeup primer from Collection! And you know what it does?

It provides light coverage for flawless complexion and a noticeably natural finish hehe AND it it also a soothing makeup base which minimizes pore problems, smoothes uneven skin and hides unsightly blemishes for the perfect base!

I like the light weight gel which glides over my face, it feels so good! It kinda makes my skin feel smoother also hehe.



Thanks to Collection Cosmetics Primed and Ready Makeup Primer, my skin looks better now with minimal effort! I just have to apply some on my face and out I go to run my errands! Can you see how much smoother my skin is? YAY!


Impressed? Head over to their FB page to find out more!

Collection Cosmetics Primed and Ready Makeup Primer is retailing at only $16.90/18ml and available in selected Watsons stores, BHG, the newly renovated BHG Bugis and Collection pop-up store in Cineleisure, Level 2.

Want to get FREE sample and try out before purchasing? Visit Sample Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment