Nuffnang

Friday, May 23, 2014

Review: NEW Essential Sleeping Hair Mask

Hi all lovely people! How's your week so far? Mine was super busy I had to multitask as I eat (if you'd like to know lol)

Less on what I've been up to, today I'm here to introduce a new product from Essential! 



If you haven't heard, Essential is a popular hair care brand for damaged hair in Japan. They offer products ranging from basic care items like shampoo and conditioner to treatment items such as intensive hair mask and leave on hair treatments. What's more, it is made with natural ingredients! 

Understanding the needs for Singaporean girls and our damaged care woes, Essential has a wide range of products to help repair and care for damaged hair. Today, I will share with you on the new Essential Sleeping Hair Mask. 

 Do you know why must we protect our hair from pillow?

When sleeping, tossing and turning causes hair to rub against the pillow, causing friction. Well, this is called the Pillow Friction. This actually causes our hair cuticles to open up unevenly, causing hair to be rough, frizzy or prone to tangle! And this damage caused by pillow friction is called Pillow Damange. 

Presenting to you the 6 annoying criminals causing my hair woes:



Frizz and Toss are mainly behind my damaged hair! My hair is already frizzy so no thanks to pillow damaged to make it x10 frizz when I wake up =( 

Day 1: before bed - how I usually sleep and generally hair is still ok before I go to bed. The nightmare comes only when I wake up and see my frizzy, unmanageable hair. So nothing much, off to sleep and meet tiny monsters who messes my hair LOL
Ps: sleepy eyes cos I was really heading for bed after I took this lol


Day 2: wake up hair - I know I wake up every morning with frizzy, unmanageable hair like a lion's mane. Picture for proof haha and yknow how ppl takes picture upload and #wakeupface yup, this is my #bedhair confirm negative 10 likes on ig LOLOLOL

And if this frizz and bomb-blasted wake up hair isn't torturing enough, I need to wake up half an hour earlier to wash my hair in order to tame it. Pfffft.


Day 2 night - Here's the STAR! Super excited to use it hahaha


As the name suggest, apply this onto hair before going to bed! It's milky, non-greasy texture is absorbed instantly to form protective layer between each strand and pillow. It's a mask for your hair! Did I mention it smells good too? Yay to therapeutic sleep HAHAHA and ya I usually sleep in the same PJs unless I sweat in it and it starts to smell LOLOLOLOL


Day 3 improvement - Look right, RIGHT. Hair became more manageable and less frizz in just one night! So really, damages really do come from our very own smelly pillow OMAIGWAD WHY PILLOW WHY, I HAVE HAD YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS AND YOU CAN'T PROTECT MY HAIR T.T 

Well, there are still frizz here and there since my hair isn't really healthy to start with haha but hey, in just 1 night I could feel my hair become smooth and better! Gonna start using this diligently and look forward to my healthier looking hair! 

So happy because I don't have to wake up earlier to wash + blow my hair every morning. Thank you Essential Sleeping Hair Mask. I am your No.1 fan now! Secretly hoping you can send me another bottle based on my previous sentence HAHAHAH but its fine if you don't. Know why?

You'd be further impressed to know that Essential Sleeping Hair Mask retails at only $11.90 at all leading supermarkets, hypermarkets, personal care stores and pharmacies. 

Like to try? Get your free sample at the following:

Essential x 2NE1 Promotion 

Win tickets to 2NE1’s All or Nothing World Tour concert held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 28th June! Simply buy $10 worth of Essential products to qualify! Go to www.essentialsg.com/2ne1 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment