Nuffnang

Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

Hello lovelies! Thanks for staying around despite my long hiatus =) 

And today I'm here to share a new addition to my skincare routine! 


Hada Labo launches the NEW 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel for fair, bright and bouncy skin! Well it's actually not new NEW because I actually received the product back in Feb and am only reviewing it now haha! But that's also a good thing which means I've had enough time (nearly 2 months) to test out how well it work! 

So....what's this new product? 

Fast absorbing and non-oily in texture, this whitening gel boosts 3-in-1 skincare product benefits of Essence + Moisturiser + Paper Mask! Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on the skin synergistically:

- Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.

- Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.

- Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.

How come I feel like I belong in all 3 targeted skin problems which needs to be corrected ah LOL 

And sincere thanks to Hada Labo and SampleStore, I got the opportunity to try this out! 


Honestly very excited and hope it can work like how it promises! The gel is very lightweight and translucent, I like the feeling of spreading it across my face! Somehow I can feel my skin thanking me for hydrating them well after 21 years LOL 


Other than applying it just like that, I occasionally leave it on overnight. Because guess what, this can also be used as a sleeping mask to instantly repair dehydrated skin! 
(Pardon my messy brows haha)


I've been using it for a period of time and I love it! For people who've heard of it and contemplating to try, please do! I know how we're always concern about products over-promising and underdeliver. I also promise you this one never lie!!!!

Wanna try samples before investing in one? Click on this link and redeem ur free sample from: https://www.samplestore.com/r/99082

Just want to faster get your hands on it? Head down to your nearest BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity and Watsons and grab it at a price of $38.90 today! 

That's not al! Look out for Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game on Hada Labo Sg Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg and you will stand to win this product as well!

Selfie taken recently and am very glad I look slightly fairer 😊 



Fair, Bright and Bouncy skin from within with Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel! Start your miracle today! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment