Nuffnang

Monday, January 13, 2014

Review: Goodskin Labs Firm 365 Facial Firming Serum

Hi everyone! Am here again to review on an awesome product I received yay!

Say HELLO to Goodskin Labs Firm-365 Facial Firming Serum with V-technology! Btw pls pardon my photo, have no idea what I did to my setting, all the photos turned out bad I'm so sorry :(


Is tired, sagging skin bringing you down? This serum prides itself as a powerful lifting and firming treatment to rejuvenate skin!

Been fighting dullness and sagging skin? Find your way to radiant, firmer looking skin with GoodSkin Labs FIRM-365 Facial Firming Serum with V-Technology. This new powerful anti-aging serum is designed to visibly firm and lift, providing a more refined and defined contoured look.

Instantly: 100% demonstrated a significant improvement in skin radiance.
After 4 weeks: 89% demonstrated a significant improvement in skin firmness.

The heavyweight product helps promote skin’s natural elastin and collagen production to visibly repair skin’s appearance for firmer, more sculpted and radiant-looking skin over time. Great for someone like me who is constantly working overnight for event, with FIRM-365 Facial Firming Serum, tired and dull looking skin is now no longer my worry! But you know what I love most? It can give me the V-shaped face I also wanted without going under the knife!

The product comes in a tube and convenient nozzle to squeeze out the amount I need for my fat face! It says 3-5 drops, so I squeezed 5 times LOL 'less is more' doesn't apply when I desperately want to make my face look slimmer HAHAHAHA

Before I continue non-stop on my nonsense, you might be interested to know the benefits it offer!

A potent blend of vitamins and nutrients helps boost skin’s natural production of collagen, while peptides and moisturizers help plump skin for a firmer, sculpted look. The result? Over time skin becomes radiant, facial features appear more defined, and sagging skin is visibly firmer and more lifted.


After cleaning my face (absolutely no make up here except my drawn brows in case you're wondering lol), I squeezed 5 drops onto my hand and then gently massage it over my face. Ladies, don't forget your neck too! I love how it looks damn shimmering, its bcos of the pearl content which makes the skin looks instantly radiance weeehuuu~ That's not all, I think it smells great too!


Good news, good deals for you ladies! Great time for this promo, quickly head down to your nearest SaSa outlet to grab this so you can look your best for the upcoming cny and the rest of 2014! ^^


We know there are tons of products out there promising so many benefits but how do you know if it really works? Here at SampleStore, you can get a sample for yourself to test it before you get it!

365 "V" Poses Contest


Before you freak out, no I am not gonna ask you to have 365 poses HAHA. All you have to do is strike a V pose like this model below, take a picture of it and post it on SaSa Facebook! You will have to Like SaSa Facebook page before posting :)


What's the deal? 5 lucky posers will each win a $200 GSL product hamper & $200 worth of SaSa Gift Certificates!!! GOOD OR NOT?!?! Y'ALL DON'T WANT WIN, I WANT HAHAHAH

Contest period is from 13 Jan to 9 Feb 14 so go over to SaSa Facebook and strike your "V" pose today! And remember if you want to get a sample, head to SampleStore to redeem it now!

Good night ladies, gonna end this entry with my "V" pose and V-shape face which will be coming your way and completed after 4 weeks LOLOLOL ok say serious I want my face to look slimmer so thank you GoodSkin Labs for the sponsored product, I look forward to a slimmer face soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment