Nuffnang

Saturday, January 4, 2014

On the train

Yup that's right, I'm blogging on the go once again! Am currently on my way to JR's to help him w spring cleaning - free labour sigh things we do for love LOL 

Anyway happy 2014 guys! I'm only 4 days late hahaha anyway I genuinely hope everyone will have a great year ahead. Somehow I feel the positive energy and looking really forward to see what 2014 has in store for the world. 

If you're interested, here's a recap of some really significant moments in 2013:

1. Graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Leisure and Buisness Facilities Management. 
Although I very much wanted to graduate with merit, I wasn't that smart and hardworking enough. Nonetheless, I don't feel like I was short of anything as compared to those who graduated with merit. I am very happy with where I am right now, drawing a above-average salary and learning so much more things applicable to work and life. 

2. Spent my first Thai New Year back in Thailand. 
If you don't already know, I am a half-Thai. My mum's Thai. Like how Chinese have Lunar New Year, Thais have their own New Year every 13th April which is more commonly known to all as Song Kran Festival, where water is splashed everywhere in Thailand. Am glad I finally got to experience it and looking forward to going back again in 2014!

3. Got my first full-time job. 
Offically employed for 6 months now yay! Am really grateful to my boss, whom gave me an opportunity to learn and grow in his company. I love what I am doing and I'm enjoying myself everyday at work :)

4. Turned 21. 
The officially legal age and I threw a party inviting some of my close, and also some long lost friends. I felt remorseful because I was fighting with my dad back then, I didn't get to spend my special day with the man I truly love and care the most. Unhappiness aside, we're on talking terms now and I promise to be a better daughter and spend every of our birthday together in the future!

Yup and that's all! There are many more sub moments where I felt really happy and experiencing a lot of things the first time in 2013 but these 4 mentioned above are the ones that I think really conclude and made my 2013 really significant. 

Digressing, blogging on the go somehow speeds up the transport time hahaha I'm getting off the next stop so bye people!

Think happy thoughts and happy 2014 once again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment