Nuffnang

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Work: CommunicAsia 2012

This is an annual trade fair that is held for 4 days, 19-22 June at MBS. I worked for the same company, Singapore Exhibition Services for this event. Last year it was held at Expo.

When I worked for them last year, I was a highly paid surveyor ($XX/hr) but this year I was under delegate's registration which was paid average. Good thing is, I get to sit all day long and have free food everyday, meet wonderful people from all around the world and make new friends! My best friend for that 3 days was Marie, my colleague. We met during the interview, gotten the same position and spent most of the time talking together! sadly, I worked for 3 days and skipped the last day so I couldn't take a picture with her. She's such a sweetie and we got lots to talk about hahaha!

Teabreak, lunch, refreshments, desserts. Really awesome! I'll just let the picture do the talking for my 3 days there ok? And if it helps, all the food are from MBS itself so I can say that their F&B department is really good there!












Parking coupons hehehe ^^


Till then, I owe you guys a marche post! 




No comments:

Post a Comment