Nuffnang

Sunday, June 17, 2012

McDonald's Criss Cut Fries

McDonald's really brilliant, the team behind all these ideas and gimmicks all the time deserves a pay rise.

Seaweed shaker, hello kitty plush toys, spicy nuggets, fruit smoothie, curly fries(damn, I forgot what is it called) and lastly the recent release, the criss cut fries.

Just a tastier version of normal hash brown w lots of pepper, which I like. Other than that, it's just like normal French fries with 100% potato in it.

Actually I don't even know if it's 100% potato hahaha but here, salivate while I enjoy my criss cut fries ;)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a
    amusement account it. Look complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    My blog post: sigro.Org

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i do not understood is if truth be told how you're not actually much more smartly-favored than you might be right now. You're so intelligent.
    You realize therefore significantly in relation to this topic, produced me individually believe it
    from numerous various angles. Its like men and women aren't involved except it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga!
    Your personal stuffs outstanding. At all times maintain it up!



    Here is my web page :: Ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete