Nuffnang

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nuffnang - Marvel’s The Avengers

Here comes the long awaited movie of the year - The Avengers


The Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow! So excited just talking about it!!!

Superheroes have their way for walking that makes them seem so cool. If I were to walk like that on the streets.......hahahha I don't even wanna continue saying what will happen.

marvel's the avengers new movie image 1

No point for guessing the reason why I wanna watch this show badly. My love for Iron Man is way beyond words. I have already became the wife of Tony Stark in the head 2 years ago. He proposed to me at a wonderful place and.........hahahaha ok stop.

Actually to be honest, I don't really know what Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow does. I know them by name but never caught their movies before.

So let me guess, Thor, he tore things apart and save the world? (Ok I know this isn't funny at all....)


Captain America saves America and only America?

Hawkeye, has eyes that can see like a hawk? How does that count as a superpower? I have appetite like a pig yet I don't see myself as a superhero?! What is this?

Black Widow, well..........lost her husband and thus commit herself to help the ones in need?

Ok this is getting more and more bimbotic. I really don't know what they do because I am only in love with Iron Man. His wicked sense of humor and coolest transformation to his suit is amazing.

How can anyone be so perfect? *drools*



I watched the trailer and fell in love with him again when Captain America asked him:
"Big man with a suit amour, take that away, what are you?"
And his witty reply: "Er, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist!"

 I cannot imagine how hard everyone will be laughing in the cinema when he says that.

And don't we all love man with good English? Imagine how impressed and in love I was when Tony Stark told The Hulk: "Dr Benner your work is unparalleled and I am a huge fan of the way you loose control and turn into enormous green rage monster"  HAHAHAHAHAH #cannotmaintain

I do realize The Hulk has been replaced with a new actor and that's sad? I missed watching the old Hulk but still, I believe The Avengers will still be an awesome movie because Tony Stark is in it. Because great movies always have sarcastic humor and witty brains like him.

You guys might catch no balls so just watch the trailer below!



 Exciting, thrilling and humorous isn't it! Can't wait for it like I do?

So pen the date of the movie release down on your planner and catch Marvel’s The Avengers in cinemas this 1 May 2012 and like the  Official Marvel's The Avengers Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!”

No comments:

Post a Comment