Nuffnang

Thursday, April 12, 2012

2nd last day of intern

#ootd


Just felt the need to take pictures of myself before leaving house HAHAHA


Pictures below are edited with my new camera app! Really awesome because I can finally have flawless skin. Like I can finally feel pretty w/o makeup on.




Anyway tday is my 2nd last day of intern and I swear time just zoom by at the speed of light. I can still clearly remember the very first day I came into the company.

Sad to say, I'm not sad to leave EM Services at all because honestly, my stay there is.............idk how to put it in words but I just feel they don't value interns to the extend that they don't even gives us shit work to do. All we did for the past 6 weeks was secret shopping, sleep in office, take more than 1hr lunch break, come back and sleep again till its time to knock off.

I totally get it if they wanna let us slack and enjoy but I don't learn anything related to my course at all. Leisure and Business Facilities Management, all we do is sleep? LOL now idk if I should further my studies in uni in the course or take on something new.

But then again, with my limited brain capacity and unlimited lazy habits, entering into a local uni is a big challenge HAHAHAHA we shall see then. Next year, this time. Come back here and see where did I end up at ok? Haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment