Nuffnang

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pictures of me ;)

Today I feel pretty hahahaha shameless girl here but yeah, so I took a couple of pictures and picked a few decent ones to share. If you think I don't look good, it's ok. Not everyone knows how to appreciate art. HAHAHAH SHAMELESS LEVEL: OVER 9000



I was really on the phone, really. I just happen to have awesome multi-tasking skill to talk, smile and snap.



That was my hand, if you're wondering. Because I stared too long at it, it kinda look like something else. I don't know what. It just doesn't look like my hand. But it is. Hahaha pointless declaration.






In case you're wondering, it's not a naked dead body behind me in all the pictures above. It's just the ultra huge bear my ex-bf (which is now a good friend) gave to me. It've been years and it's really time to throw it away but I'm so lazy. I put it on the floor and it'll always end up on my bed somehow.

I really wna get rid of it but I cannot imagine how I'll look like carrying a big teddy which is probably more than half of my size down to dump it. Imagine I'm sharing the lift with a kid. It'll definitely break his/her heart if I do so.

I'm considering to throw it down from my 17th Storey HAHAHA I'M SERIOUS SOMEBODY BETTER STOP ME, I'M THROWING IT DOWN! STOOOOOPPPP MEEEEEEE!!! K NOT FUNNY. BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment