Nuffnang

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Perfect dad

I remember my dad telling me that no matter how old I gets, I will always be a baby girl in his eyes. Just like how many wrinkles he has now, my granny sees him like a kid because eventually, we're still our parent's child.

So I figured no matter how old I am, my dad should be worried about what I am doing and who am I hanging out with but apparently he don't care about his going-to-be-20 daughter. This was what happened:


What I expected:

Me: Dad, I won't be back for dinner tomorrow night. Going out after work.
Dad: What? Why? Who are you going out with?


What actually happened:

Me: Dad, I won't be back for dinner tomorrow night. Going out after work
Dad: Oh yes great! Save my money and effort of cooking your share.

Yes, that is my dad for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment