Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Percy woohoo

Hi there world! I went to town for a movie w fav boy invited by omy once again and thank god I could find the time out of my busy internship.

I reached like 2 hours before the movie premiere starts so we walked around and as usual, I aimed M&S food coner and found these amazing food!

I thought the invention of these gummy was already too brilliant for a genius to make it and they have to impress me more by making ice cream?

I mean, when I first ate the gummies I was thinking how could anything be so tasty and nice in this world? And there, they came up with this ice cream I think I'm never gonna be skinny again.

Can't wait to get them in my hands and finally eat them soon. You guys go check it out and try it too k?




No comments:

Post a Comment