Nuffnang

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blogger

Recently my blog hits have been increasing tremendously, sometimes hitting up to 3 digits per day. I know it's still considered little as compared to the rest of the well-known bloggers but then again, how I can compare myself with them right?

I was browsing thru the stats page and as usual, I check out the referring site, like how people got to my blog and stuff like that. Then I move on to the part called 'Search Keyword' I don't know what is it exactly but I'm guessing it's the key word that most people type into google and then was brought to my blog.

Acoording to blogger.com, 131 people actually typed in something demoralizing to me and was directed to my site.




This is too much, small boobs?! Are you kidding me?!?! Have they not read my post here here on how huge my boobs are? This is too much. 131 people actually came to my blog because of small boobs.
Not cool at all. NOT COOL.

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE. BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment