Nuffnang

Monday, January 30, 2012

Paper replica

Long long time ago, my bro printed this out for me online cos he knew I love the minions from despicable me! I must say this is a very time consuming yet interesting thing to do.

So one fine day long time ago when Jia Rui and I had nothing to do, I asked him over to do this together with me so we can spend time together + I can spend time w my dad at home too. This can keep you occupied for almost half a day so here's what it looked like:




Yes we had to slowly cut the sides out using pen knife! Don't do it if you no patience. The picture below clearly shows who have patience and who doesn't. HAHAHA






After what seems like 3 hours later, we had the whole figure out and started gluing the parts together. This is my fav part cos just had to glue accordingly HAHAHA





Almost done! Wait for it....................

.


.


.

.


.


.






Ta dah~ Done! Our minions that look oh so cute. Too bad they aren't so fluffly or I'm gonna die! HAHAHA




You guys should try it some day if you've got nothing to do at home! If I'm not wrong it's paper-replica.com or something. I'm not very sure but if y'all google it sure can find the web one lah hor?

Excuse me while I go admire my minions now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, hope you found what you were looking for!

    ReplyDelete