Nuffnang

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chomp Chomp on the eve

On Christmas eve I've date with fav boy and we headed to Chomp Chomp @ Serangoon Gardens.
Don't laugh, but it was my first time there so I didn't really know what were all the MUST-TRY food there. Thankfully there was twitter and people were telling me the BBQ wings and seafood was nice.

So yeah, we ordered BBQ wings and seafood HAHAHA. Typical.



We had this huge ass sugar cane juice for $2.50! I know you can't really see how huge it is below but no worries, I have good photography skills. You'll see later :)


I took this, and ok what right, look quite huge mah no meh?



And then he critisizes my photography skills and took this picture below. Got look very big meh the cup of sugar cane juice? Got meh? Got meh?



I think we took this while waiting for the food. Bear our faces and my ugly fringe.
HAHAHA BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment