Nuffnang

Friday, November 18, 2011

Movie preview: Immortals 3D

On Tuesday I got to attend movie preview of the Immortals in 3D from the courtesy if UIP and omy.sg!

Movie was awesome for me cos I totally dig action-packed movies with all the fightings. And best of all, it was in 3D. Totally awesome.

So here's what it is about!

Theseus is a mortal man chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against the ruthless King Hyperion, who is on a rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity by releasing the titans. No Gods can interfere with the humans wars an misery unless the titans are released.


If there is one thing I dislike about the movie, it'd be that I was totally deflated by the lack of individualism and how the titans all looked like drones. Nothing epic like mountain sized beings with extraordinary powers.
Just really fast zombies. Not cool.

But overall I'd rate 4/5 stars for Immortals 3D! Thumbs upppppp!

Pictures! And once again screwed up sequence because I am posting from my iPhone HAHAHA

And before I forget, remember to catch Immortals in cinemas now! It was out on 17 November 2011. Unless you are a boring person then you MUST catch this awesome movie soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment