Nuffnang

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Omy movie preview: Johnny English Reborn

Hi people, please be jealous bcos I have watch Johnny English Reborn, a follow-up to the 2003 comedy “Johnny English”. *dance around happily*


It is definitely one of those movies where you just can't imagine any other actor playing the lead role than the one chosen. Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean's brand of humor works perfectly here. 


And it only premiers in the cinemas on the 15th of September 2011! Well, that of course is the courtesy of United International Pictures (UIP) and www.omy.sg who made it happened! God, I love being a blogger. Thank you omy!




I received the email that I've gotten a pair of tickets on that day itself, well ok, not I recieved on that day, I only checked my mail on that day HAHAHAH but I had work that night so after a long and useless discussion with my boy, we decided to skip work and watched the movie instead bcos both of us wanted to watch it a long time ago! Well I can say the movie was worth skipping my work for. ;)


He is my favorite comedian of all time as I grew up watching him play Mr Bean. One of the things that makes him a comic genius is that he's a master at both spoken and physical comedy. If you’re a fan of slapstick English humor then there’s no doubt that this movie will leave you rolling on the floor in laughter. Except there's not enough space for you to roll in the cinemas!


So well basically this movie is about Rowan Atkinson returning to the role of the improbable secret agent who doesn’t know fear or danger in the comedy spy-thriller Johnny English Reborn. In his latest adventure, the most unlikely intelligence officer in Her Majesty’s Secret Service must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos.

In the years since MI-7’s top spy vanished off the grid, he has been honing his unique skills in a remote region of Asia. But when his agency superiors learn of an attempt against the Chinese premier’s life, they must hunt down the highly unorthodox agent. Now that the world needs him once again, Johnny English is back in action.

With one shot at redemption, he must employ the latest in hi-tech gadgets to unravel a web of conspiracy that runs throughout the KGB, CIA and even MI-7. With mere days until a heads of state conference, one man must use every trick in his playbook to protect us all. For Johnny English, disaster may be an option, but failure never is.
You guys must really go catch it when it's out!  Here, these are some best parts of the movie that crack me up BIG time!



Johnny English Reborn Publicity Still

photosource: http://www.allmegastar.com/


Who can look at his face and not laugh? I know I can't! I was laughing so hard the entire time in the theater that one might think I'm sitting on a vibrating chair. No kidding man. I rate it 4.5/5 stars! 


Well I shall not spoil it by typing out the whole hilarious scenes here so go watch it yourself!
The official movie release date is 15th September 2011 but if you can't wait, you can watch the official trailer here first:





A word of advice when you watch the movie: Don't drink too much water you might just pee on your pants by laughing too hard.

4 comments:

  1. Very quickly this site will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's fastidious
    content

    Here is my website - squirrel games for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you desire to grow your experience simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest information posted
    here.

    Here is my homepage :: bareback fap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this
    site.

    My web-site: RoTMG Cheats ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Quicdk uestion that's enbtirely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4.
    I'm trying to find a theme orr plugin that
    might be able to fix this issue. If youu have any suggestions, please share.
    With thanks!

    Feel free tto surf to my page how to win lotto book - http://letsgetcoffee.com/story.php?title=win-the-lottery-how-to-win-the-lottery-2,

    ReplyDelete