Nuffnang

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My dad........sigh.

My dad have been laughing for the past 5 mins.

Bcos I was bored and he got a lot to share from his trip to Vietnam, he showed me the currency he used when he was there. (which was american dollar)

So he asked who's face is on the currency and I said "Lincoln Abraham" then he took out another one and said it looked like Albert Einstein. Instead of disagreeing, I took the notes over and examined then say "No what, Albert Einstein don't look like that what." And then he burst out laughing, saying "Albert Einstein is from England, not American!"

He's still laughing now. Sometimes he stop, then look over to me giving that you-are-so-stupid smile to me then starts laughing again.
Sigh, I must have the highest tolerance level to not walk over to the kitchen to take that chopper.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!
    my page :: santa monica apartment

    ReplyDelete