Nuffnang

Monday, March 21, 2011

Moday blue-less!

Today Bernard spammed me with 6 text in the morning, I thought someone died. But no, it's just because he scared I put him aeroplane. Apparently his "very ex phone line" is not very ex afterall.

So yeah anyway I went down to expo today for onsite briefing and made new friends already! Happy kid. My 4 days at expo won't be long and lonely anymore. Except day one where I have to report at 8.30am. Thankfully I'm going over to granny's to stay so I can sleep in like 10mins later! Haha.

I must eat Mcdonald's hotcake one of these days. Cannot tahan, really. Even thinking about it now I'm drooling. And I want to try the shaker fries! I hope I can have it on Sunday, because Jun Le just suggested to meet. I really hope it happens cause I miss all the guys. And the girls. Got so much to say to 'em. Please make it happen all, before I move to amk.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours take a lot of work?
    I'm brand new to blogging but I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views
    online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or
    tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!


    Feel free to visit my web-site :: ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete