Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meet my favourite girl ♥



She might be a bitch ALL THE TIME, but I love her the same because she's the one who listens, who gives, who cares and who doesn't judge. Okay, she actually judge, but not on me.

This morning I finally had time to sit down at one small corner w her, just the two of us, talking about everything. Thank you for hearing me rant out so much everytime we're at that small small corner! And my secret about *ahem*, please stay tune. Soon. ;)

If not for you, I wouldn't know who to pass all my secrets to.
If not for you, I doubt I'll be laughing so hard everytime I start thinking of all the things we've said and done.
If not for you, I wouldn't know what's the difference between true and fake people.

I really hope for the best in everything you do. Be it your studies, relationships, friendships etc. And may the rest of the year be a great year up ahead for you and last long with Alex! Alex, I'll watch out for you k. Also, I'll always be here for you like the other years. If you ever, ever felt like the whole world left you, I'm always here.

I'll see you really, really sooon. Please stop annoying me you best friend snatcher. :)

Ps: This is not some sweet note I left before committing suicide, just wanna post this to show you how much I appreciate to have a annoying rabbit friend like you and to remind myself that you're the one who'll be the first to know everything just because you're the best friend. Got touched not ah? Have hor? Hehe 

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca Lam Jia Xin ♥March 18, 2011 at 1:35 AM

    Wahlao, i don't know you so sweet sia ♥ HEHE!! You don't make me smile to the computer alone de leh, everytime sia. HAHAHAHA!! AND WHAT "BITCH ALL THE TIME" AHHHH?!?! Nevermind, we're both bitches, that's why we're bestfriend ♥ MEET UP SOON AGAIN, FASTER! I EGGCITED :D LOVE YOU FAT FAT LING, ALWAYS. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete