Nuffnang

Thursday, December 23, 2010

This not not a lengthy meaningless entry.

Like I promised, I've spent my holiday with my sec school mates. It's so nice being around them once again, I really don't mind going to school every morning with ugly pinned up hair and with fear of Mdm Nora catching our short skirts if I can spend 5 days with them every week.

I guess in one way or another, we've grown dependent on each other. Even when we've chosen different paths in life, we still run back to one another when problem arises.
Sometimes it's beyond me how strong we still managed to stand over the years. We fight, we bitch, and we separate only to realise we need them back again.

Being around them, it's just like stress level dropping to minimum. We can speak whatever's on our mind w/o fear of being judged because they can totally comprehend why are you behaving that way.

Sometimes when I feel like it, I just dig my nose it front of them and flick at them. Nah, I'm kidding. I don't do that, but at times I really wish to, just that I already dug my nose before leaving house so there's nothing left to flick at them.

They're just so special. Even the way they chided me for jumping down from second storey; 'What if your time's up and you jumped, you're gone...just like that?'

WAH VERY SWEET HOR THEM. *WIPES TEARS*

I was so occupied with poly and poly mates that I neglected them for a period of time. I didn't join them for a lot of meetings. Gosh, why did I even do that?! Can't really say we drifted, but it's just harder to connect when I missed out such big part of their live's story.
What disappoint me the most is that some already have serious communication problem with me. This is the furthest we go in communication about our communication problem.

Me: I feel like we can't communicate on a deeper level, you know what i mean?

Him: No i don't.

Me: Don't give me that leh. Say something constructive.

Him: Cement. Bricks.

Me: What?

Him: You know, constructive.

Me: I am amazed you can still walk.

Him: What?

Me: You know, lame.

NONETHELESS, THEY LOVE ME. ALTHOUGH THEY KEEP DENYING IT WHEN I ASK THEM, BUT I KNOW IT. I KNOW. THEY LOVE ME. DON'T FUCKING DENY HOR Y'ALL. CAUSE I LOVE YOU AS MUCH. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment