Nuffnang

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Letting go with mixed feelings.

We had a common understanding that our lives would be different when we went our own paths, but never did I expect it to turn out this way. And what's worse now is that I can't do anything because I don't know what else I can do. I don't know if I can still do anything after not being there for so long.

And it sucks more to know that even you've been the lousiest friend ever, they never intended to leave you alone, like how you left them. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I've pushed away.  I've been mean to you, I'm sorry.
No matter how hard I push, how far I drift, you never fail to keep me within your reach because in case I fall, you'll still be able to catch me. It touches me...and make me feel guilty as well. I'm in a mess right now and I can't promise I'll do the same, but I'll try to be a better friend, starting by being your friend all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment