Nuffnang

Friday, November 5, 2010

Torturing myself part I

Rainbow cake.

Wedding cake y/y? ^^

MnM's cakehouse.

Cake house
*Submitted by re-alisa-tion   

New York style Chocolate Cheesecake.
New York style chocolate cheesecake.



Oreo cakeeeeeee.

thanks to st-louis-deactivated20100818.






Chocolate cinnamon roll.

breakfast247:

Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls.

Nutella + whipped cream + strawberries + bananas.



Chocolate coated strawberries.



OMG, just look at that amount of cheese.

The Hungry Henderson Burger



ffoodd:

Submitted by elishamarie

stalebizkit:

cheese fries

Schinken-Tomaten-Sandwich / ham tomato sandwich (by JaBB)

gluttonyisabliss:

Mini-shrimp remoulade po’boys (by Amelia PS)




Spent my day looking through tumblr for all these. I think I want to master cooking so I can cook myself anything, anytime. I must go wipe my saliva now. Wait, I just ran out of tissues. HAHAHAHA.
Okay sorry not funny. Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment