Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankq.

I've been damn hard on myself these few days and honestly, I do not even know why. I just feel that I should take the blame for all these becasue it all happened because of my actions. But you know what? Usually our feelings are right, it's our thoughts that are wrong. You might feel this way, but you think of it another way. You get what I mean? It means we just think too much, resulting in self-destruction. And these few days that I skipped school and be alone at home, it made me realised that.

And it's true they say 'you gain some, you lose some', and it's even more true when they say 'you lose something good, you'll gain something better.' I'm putting all these to an end, endings are never easy but I'm prepared for how hard it'll get. I'm already going through hell, what's left to do is to push myself through and keep going.

Thank you and sorry to all who've been reaching out to help. I appreciate it, but I'd like it if you let me stand up on my own. I know you guys will be backing me up in every fight through life. I don't know who asked out of concern and who asked out of curiosity, but whatever it is, I have to thank you because I mattered enough to make you care. Thank you, I love y'all.

-

"Don't be so damn hard on yourself. Yeah, you screwed up. You’re not perfect, fine. Learn from it. But don’t punish yourself. Be kind to you, even when you screw up. You’ll bounce back eventually. You’ll make up for it." -Jonas
Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment