Nuffnang

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sometimes I can't even stand myself.

I know why my life so sad already. I finally found the root factor to that leads to my unhappiness - My iPod touch.

It've been with me like what, 2-3 years. Although it had lots of problem, mainly because it's 1st gen and we all know apple products always have problem when they released their 1st gen...

But never did I once judged my iPod touch. True enough it was lousier(cause I can't adjust voulme from the side) and fatter, but I still love it the same. Recently it died on me.

Okay, not exactly recently, but like 1 or 2 months ago.

Bayla was the last to come in contact with it. Yup, it died on her hands. Hais. Sad life or not, my iPod touch don't even want to die peacefully in my arms!


But we all know when something good ends, something better will start!
And y'all know what is it? 

My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday!
My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday!
My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday!
My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday! My birthday!

I get all excited...but I have no time for it at all. :(
But nevermind, just wish me can already okay! Hi all sec sch friends, don't wait till last min wish me, like how we did on Kang's birthday okay.

You know I love y'all right. RIGHT?!?!

BEfore you proceed on reading the next paragragh, go log in your hotmail can?
Just go log in, don't play cheat leh.
Browse the home page then come back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hais, I knew it. All play cheat, never go browse. Since I'm nice and caring and sweet, I shall show you what you were supposed to see if you logged in your hotmaill kay.





Hehehehehehe. Love y'all! Off to 3D2N camp, then it'll be my birthdayyyyyyyyyyy! Happy dao~
Buy *coughs* Me *coughs* Presents *coughs*
Kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment