Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Procrastination...kills!

I'm so proud of myself today. I woke up at 6.45am despite sleeping at 1-ish the day before. And I made in just in time for my Interior Design Module.
Thankfully I met YongSan during my journey to school because I don't have to look like a pathetic lonely lost puppy while walking to my class.

And the reason why I'll look like a pathetic lonely lost puppy is because...
I don't need to tell you why, because it's totally beyond me why I chose that.

Okay, back to me...I learned 2-point perspective today, but yet to submit my previous 1-point perspective to my lecturer so C was telling me:
Let's stay back in school to draw, if not I won't even touch it after I reach home.

I was like, hey that's a great idea!
But guessed what? Urgh, you don't even need to guess. I didn't stay back.

I told C: I need to go off, I'll just finish up at home. I will remember to do it.

HI GUYS, I'M A LIAR, I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT EVER SINCE I REACHED HOME AND I'M WATCHING NIKITA ON PPTV NOW. HOW FANTASTIC.

I think right, y'all must pray for me tonight. Pray that my lecturer will tell me something like: Hey, it was your birthday 2 days before? Then I shall cut off some slack for you! You don't have to submit your drawing to me.

I'm counting on you guys kay. Back to Nikita now.
Kthxbye!

Ps: Read the first line of this entry. I've no idea what am I proud of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment