Nuffnang

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank You: Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.

Today, is not like another other day. Today I turned 18. For the first time in my entire time on earth, I've felt the love and warmth showered generously from friends and family and....strangers. HAHAH.

Thank you all, for putting in the effort in planning everything! Honestly I didn't expect so many surprises in a day. I was really speechless and I love each and every one of you!

 Er, no. That was a lie, I hate those who threw/smashed cake on me.

I say don't do that right?

Waste the cake leh. Ice-cream cake also play. Tsk, wasted. Hais.
HAHAHAHAHHA.

But nonetheless, I had the most memorable day today thanks to all of those who have contributed in any other way. Really touched and appreciate everyone around me.

Will give each and everyone a personalised message to express my appreciation okay!
Till then, I love being 18. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment