Nuffnang

Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is home, truly.

After enjoying and relaxing, it's time to face the sad reality - School.
I think I want MC tmr lehhhh. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Lame shit.
Bangkok not very fun y'know. The prices of things have rise A LOT. Sad life. HAHAHAHA.

But I did something major and life changing there. Okay, I lied. It's just a haircut. HAHAH. Please promise that you'll try your utmost best, not to laugh at my fat face okay. Your effort will be very much appreciated.

Anyway, just to show you, my beyond damaged hair below.




And now,
.


.


.


.


.


.
























My face very fat, but it doesn't seem to be cause I purposely tilt my face so it won't look like I stuffed 22 burgers inside my mouth. YAH I GOT NO BALLS TO SHOW YOU MY FAT FACE. :(
Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment