Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy kidzx.

The greatest gift given to me was my family and friends. They bought me up when I'm down, I'm only me when I'm with them and surprisingly, some whom I thought would never care, they see me through it all.

This year had been frightening in a way that I have no idea how to describe. It's as though things had been thrown at me at the speed of light and I'm expected to catch it or it'll hit me and I'll fall. And yes, I've fell many times because most of the time I just stood there and let those things come at me. But now, I've learnt. I've learnt the hard way that I would never know what lay ahead. 

It's impossible to wish to have one more pair of hands to catch the things thrown at me but it's possible to keep an open mind and accept what may come, be it good or bad. Or maybe sometimes, just sometimes, it's better to throw it right back to where it came from. Because really, just sometimes I don't really need you because knowing I've family and friends by my side, it's already very overwhelming. 

Random: I want to cut my hair, short. ^^
Kthxbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment