Nuffnang

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am going to be strong.

I don't know what I want. Although i hardly show it, but i am always worrying. I worry about this, i worry about that. And i worry about you. Worry that one day you will be tired of waiting, one day you'll just walk away from me. You taught me a lot, you showed me wonderful stuffs. You saw me cried, you made me laugh. You stood by me all the while, always making sure i am happy. Honestly, i really like you a lot, but i don't know. I just don't know if this will work. Because i don't know how to be like you, making people around you smile. I have completely no idea what to do when you're down, i don't know if i will stand by you. I really don't know. I'm sorry for always pushing you away when you wanted to be closer, because i don't want to get your hopes high if at the end of the day i am just gonna turn you down again. You've never spoken to me the way you spoke tonight. Whether yes or no, i hope you know you have the right to stay or go.

No comments:

Post a Comment