Nuffnang

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Granny's 85th

Went out to celebrate Granny's birthday at amk. We decided to settle at some random kopitiam eating chilli crab because driving down to restaurant just for the crab is not worth it, and bro has to rush down to this camp after that if we dined at there.

As usual, bought my camera out and didn't take picture of the food because i was so famished and attacked the food when it came. It only came to me that i forgotten to take picture of the food when we're almost done with all the food. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Okay, it's not really funny but i just like to do that anyway. HAHAHAHAHHA.


While waiting for dad to park his car..




I think we very sweet. Hahahaahahahahha!




This is when i remember that i forgot to take pictures for food. Too late! HAHAHA.



Dad, as usual, being goofy.



The most important person in my life!



Refusing to pose for me, but i snapped anyway. HAHAHA.



Looking strangely yellow-ish here. :(







I am mad. I am mad. I am mad.



Cutting my hair soon. Cutting my hair soon. Cutting my hair soon.



I don't want to end this post abruptly. So imma end this with my fav photo.

I hope your week ends with a smileeeeeeeeeeeeee! Goodnight, world.



No comments:

Post a Comment