Nuffnang

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Thursday.

Today was yet another beautiful day because i had no lectures, i lazed around at home and snuggled under the duvet the whole afternoon watching 90210. It took every ounce of me to click on that small little red box with the 'x' within. I need to complete my project. But there's nothing left to motivate me, i was left to ponder on useless stuffs instead of proceeding to do research for my work. And before I knew it, I had to be out of my house to meet one of my best girlfriends at yewtee for HTHT. It was as usual, sitting down at mac without ordering anything and we chatted like there's no tomorrow. There's something I like about us like that, we never seem to run out of things to say. Time together was always treasured and remembered. Sometimes we might talk about random things around us, sometimes we talk about people we dislike. Most of time, we fill in each other about the juicy details in school and it was always the best part because we get to know what's going on with each other's life.
And no matter how tough the road is ahead of us, at least we know we still have great friends like that, by your side, through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment