Nuffnang

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The precious four.

I miss.......Kang, Qian, Jer n Reb. Most likely won't be attending the chalet next week. I'd try to make it, but no promises okay.
So glad that Reb is feeling better now, although she's still feeling a bit sucky inside. I'm here for you woman, i'm here! Hahahahah.
Chatting with Reb just now, makes me miss all of them suddenly. Talking to her and she was like "You and your nonsense" I made my stand that i wasn't talking nonsense, but she said something that makes sense, so i went "Ok, fine you win. But i still strongly belive in my stand ok." Den she said "Since when you don't strongly believe in your own stand?" AHAHAHHAAH.
And then my fav pastime is to irritate her, but she always have to remind me of an awful memory i hate to remember. So i told her "You just hurt my feelings". Instead of saying things like "Okay, i promise not to mention it ever again" She said "Don't show me that face. You hurt my feelings too."
HAHAHAH.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I miss the ladies. KANG, QIAN, JER, REB. We must not DA. MUST NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment