Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finally.

You didn't call. All you did was to ask your sibling to talk to me. Why are you so afraid to listen to what i've got to say? You have to accept it sooner or later, so why not now? I swear i wasn't playing you. It was enjoyable few months with you, but i just couldn't. I freaked out.
I know you'll come here, so i might as well say it here. I've been deciding on this for many weeks. I even consulted my friend, i am very worried how you would take this. You are a great guy i assure you. I'm not gonna tell you things like 'Maybe i'm not ready.' I'm gonna tell you frankly i don't feel that we are meant for each other. Why have a relationship that i don't see the future in?
I'm sorry. Really. Don't text me. I'm not gonna reply. Let's leave each other alone for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment