Nuffnang

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is the root of all evil?

I've been independent even before i turned 17. I paid for my own food, own clothes, even my own air ticket to Bangkok.
If i had the ability, i'd love to help pay for the bills at home. You don't know that, do you?

You don't know how much i envy my classmates/friends when they could get money from their parents. You don't know.

You don't know how scared i am to ask you and dad for money. You don't know. You don't fucking know a thing.

Because you know nothing, you are nothing. A woman in her fifties, who doesn't understand her daughter. And you fucking call yourself my mother.

Would you even stay, if dad wasn't rich?! Fuck you mum. Fuck you.
Sorry, i don't wanna be like you. I earn my own money, i use my own money.
I don't get any from dad. So shut up. I hate you.




No comments:

Post a Comment