Nuffnang

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hey world. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'm actually supposed to sound sentimental and sad, cause tday was my last day at work.
I KNOW. I can finally go out on dates!!!

JONATHAN LEE, TEO KANG CHEE, let's go eat eat eat eat! Wahahahaha.
REBECCA LAM, let's head to science center!
LOW YIQIAN, let's hit the mall!
JORDON FOO, let's irritate the hell outta each other everyday!(i know, so sweet right. Hah.)
JASMINE HENG, CHAN CHAO YING, let's meet up!

Okay, prioritize these people, reject everyone else's invites to lunch/movies/shopping. HAHAHA.
Just kidding, i'd love to go anywhere! Except the fact that my transport is now x2 of my current student fare. It might just traumatise me so much that i wont go anywhere y'know. Lol.

Dammit, i'm so tired i have no idea what i'm talking about.
But i have to mention something, i wanted to leave Marks&Spencer as a happy girl tday. But i ended up getting hurt. ):
I didn't know i was hated so much..THAT BLOODY DOOR 'kiap' MY INDEX FINGER AND I GOT INSTANT BLISTER. HOW NICE.
(Thank you KIM LENG for your plaster, it came off when i was showering just now. Low quality. HAHA.)
Ok lah, i'm starting to crap. I nidda stop. Lol.
Can't wait for tmr. BBQ with ex-classmates! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment